Thursday, September 10, 2009

Check out this amazing new website...

Hi everyone. Please check out my brother Zach's new website, The Truth Pursuit.

The Truth Pursuit is a smart news aggregator and gateway.
We utilize the Daylife news platform which provides our readers with access to a diverse collection of the day's news and views. Our smart news aggregator approach allows us to deliver multiple ideological perspectives, giving our readers an opportunity to develop an informed opinion.
(taken straight from the website)

Follow The Truth Pursuit link to the right to see what the website has to offer.
I hope you enjoy it. I know that I have!

2 comments:

tammy said...

I have a brother?!?!?! Will check it out...

Melissa said...

Well...if you had Zach as a brother you would be very lucky...he is my brother-in-law jackass. (pardon the language)