Saturday, November 8, 2008

When it rains it pours!

I am in total shock right now.
I received a phone call around 6 this morning telling me that my grandpa passed away.
He went into the hospital three days ago to have his gallbladder removed and was recovering nicely.
I talked to my grandma Jean last night and she said that he was doing good and that she was going to pick him up today.
This comes not even two weeks after my grandma Peggy passed away.
I keep thinking about what my grandma Jean is going through and hope that she knows how much we all love her and are there for her. I am sure that it will be a trying time and I hope that she leans on us as much as she needs to.

2 comments:

Brumbaugh Family said...

I am so sorry to read this. I hope the down pour stops soon. I'll keep you in my prayers.

Anonymous said...

just remember, there is always a beautiful rainbow after it pours love you xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox