Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Hysterical! (at least to me)

I have not laughed this hard in months!
Tim called me into the bathroom when he was bathing Megan....she was bright red and bearing down.
Tim didn't think that there was any poop until he moved her to rinse and down drops a turd ball.
He wants to rinse her off then take care of it..I thought that perhaps he should take care of it and then rinse her off with non poop water. He agreed and proceeded to pull the turd out with his hands. I almost peed my pants!
Here are some pictures. The dark spot next to the green area is what you are looking at. Enjoy!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good job Dad, you handled that well... LOL!

Anonymous said...

hilarious!! the only way it could have been funnier is having angie bathing her. great job tim. and by the way missy, i almost peeded my pants reading it love you xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo