Monday, April 27, 2009

March for Babies

I am amazed at the strength of the men, women, and children who I walked with yesterday! Whenever I spend time with my fellow Family Advisory Board members or other families who have experienced the NICU, I am thankful. Thankful that my children received amazing care at St. Joes, thankful that they are thriving and doing well, and thankful that I have them.

I hope that many more children are able to benefit from the funds raised from these walks.

Next year I am forming a team and gathering many walkers. If you aren't on a team already let this be your warning. I will ask you to join the cause and walk with us!

John and Megan were so exhausted from the walk that they spent the first half sleeping.
Oh to be pushed around all day...what a life!
$$$

No comments: