Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Welcome to the family Vinny!

My sister Sarah finally gave birth to my nephew Vincenzo "Vinny".
I say finally because she was 8 days overdue and she went through 30 hours of labor (after being unduced)! Both mom and baby are doing well and will be going home from the hospital tomorrow.
I am so proud of her for fighting through the pain and giving me another nephew to love and spoil.
Congratulations Sarah and Dominic. We can't wait to see you and meet the little guy.

You can see pictures of Vinny as well as his birth stats by doing the following...

go to:
www.our365.com
search by last name: Warner
city: Tacoma
state: WA

In case you need her address....
Sarah Warner
3203 South Mason Ave
Apt. M103
Tacoma, WA98409

1 comment:

Allison said...

He looks just like you! COngrats antie!