Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Bath night gone wrong!

Tim was playing softball last night so bath night fell to me. Here's how it went down....

The kids were having a great time playing in the tub. I bathed them and let them play for a few more minutes while I cleaned up all the toys and started to drain the tub.

I got Megan out first and started to dry her off. Before I could get John out and dried off he squatted and pooped in the tub. I quickly scooped the poop and John out of the tub and began to dry him off so that I could get a diaper on him.

Megan followed us to the bedroom (carrying her towel) and played on the floor while I dried and diapered John. As I turned to put John on the ground I saw that Megan was squatting down and pooping on the carpet! I said "no, no, no", which caused Megan to step back into the poop. I scooped her up and blocked the path to the poop from John. I quickly cleaned her foot and put a diaper on her (neither finished their poops so diapering immediately was important). I put her down and had a wipe in my hand to clean up the poop from the carpet. Before I could get to it, my dog ran out from under Megan's crib and ATE THE POOP!!!!!

I don't think that I will be bathing them by myself for quite some time!


Here is a recent photo of the kids..enjoying a snack after naptime...

No comments: