Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Poop!

I put John and Megan down for their morning nap on Monday and started to do the dishes. As I was cleaning I heard them chatting with each. This happens often, so I wasn't concerned. It was when the chat turned into a cry that I thought that I should just peek in. I was almost done with the dishes so I quickly finished up. By the time I was done, John was very unhappy.

As soon as I opened their bedroom door I was greeted by the smell of POOP!
John was upset because he had pooped and decided to go in his diaper and play with it. The poop was EVERYWHERE! It was on his shirt, face, hands, and legs. It was also smeared on the wall, the sheets, and his crib rails. There was more poop outside of his diaper than inside of it!

Needless to say it was not a good situation. Megan seemed to be very interested in what he was doing as she was watching him closely.

Cleanup was a treat...baths for both, new sheets, and Clorox wipes for the walls and crib.

I am hopeful that this NEVER happens again!

1 comment:

aunt chrissy said...

would have loved to see the pictures of that!! funny,when there is 2 of them in the room together, they can really entertain themselves. benny and bryan did the same thing. i called it fingerpainting. hugs and kisses xoxoxoxoxoxo