Friday, December 18, 2009

First Haircuts!

The time finally arrived. I could not live with Megan's mullet any longer. It was so bad that we couldn't leave the house without putting in pigtails.

John's hair was short everywhere but in a few scraggly locations around his ears and on the back of his head.

I decided that we couldn't get one haircut and not the other, so this morning Tim and I took them to Cookie Cutters in Canton. This place is great. John got to sit in a car and Megan sat in an airplane. They watched an Elmo DVD and ate a sucker. Megan got at least an inch cut off of the back to even it out with the rest if the new growth that she has. Sadly, there will be no pigtails for a while. I am just thankful that there is no longer a mullet!

There were NO tears! They did great. It might have been more traumatic for me than it was for them! Each got to take a balloon home and didn't want to leave!

One more thing to write in their baby books...if I ever get to them!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are such a great mom! Love the blog!