Monday, February 8, 2010

Such a big girl! (warning...there are poop pictures)

While John and Megan were taking their bath tonight Megan decided to let me know that she had to poop. She pointed to her bottom and said poop three times. I snagged her out of the tub and put her on the potty. She did not like it and cried. She got off. Said poop and pointed at her butt again so I put her back on the potty. She cried and then pooped! Mommy is so proud!

This is the first time either has gone potty anywhere beside their diaper or the floor! As well as the first time that there was an awareness of having to go! I wonder if it will happen again anytime soon...probably not.


1 comment:

KIM said...

Melissa.. this made me laugh - how fun!! What a big girl... hopefully it will happen again soon for you!!
~ Kim