Sunday, October 19, 2008

A great opportunity to give back!

Hi everyone!
I am writing to invite you to join my family and I. We are going to be part of a silent auction and fashion show to benefit St. Joseph Mercy Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (the twins spent the first two weeks of their lives there).
The event is the evening of November 13th (a Thursday)
The evenings festivities will begin at 5:30 p.m. and will end with a celebration at 8:30 p.m.
Tickets for the show are $25. All proceeds from the ticket sales and silent auction go to help the NICU! The event is being held at Washtenaw Community College - Morris J. Lawrence Building
Tim, the babies, and I will be in the fashion show and I will be speaking about the impact the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit staff had on our family. It should be a wonderful time!
Let me know if you are interested and I will get you the tickets!

No comments: